Monday, July 16, 2012

Drum roll please......

Well, some of you may be wondering what the heck happened to me! My last post was almost a month ago!   As you might know, I completed some custom pieces for a Homearama home designed by Natalie Officer, of Natalie O. Design Co. Well, this past weekend was the opening of Homearama which means I can share the "after" pics with you! I'm so excited to see what you think! 


Remember, this buffet?  Here's the before........




And here is the after......





The paint on this buffet is Benjamin Moore "Emerald Isle" and I love it!

I also stepped out of my comfort zone and put together a headboard for the Master bedroom using some crown molding. I am pretty happy with how it turned out! Remember this old door?


Well, she was transformed into this!

I also refinished the night stands in the Master bedroom. I'm so upset that I didn't take BEFORE pictures! UGH! But at least you can see the end result. I love the pulls!! I lightly distressed the end tables but unfortunately, you can't really see that in the photos.



Didn't Natalie O Design put together a fabulous master bedroom! I'm obsessed with those lamps! Wish they were mine!!!!

Let me know what you think!

I'm gearing up to get started on a couple of new pieces. Next on the list.....

I'd like to transform this into a kitchen island (with casters) that can live against a wall for additional counter space/storage or float in the middle of the kitchen. If you are interested in this piece being custom done for your home, shoot me a message!

I'm also excited to get started stripping the paint off this old dresser. There is some hidden detail in the drawers that will be fun to play with!

Until next time......

5 comments:

  1. That Emerald Isle color is amazing!! Looks so fresh and fabulous! Awesome work. You are good at everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazing!! So excited to see it in person at the Homearama home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Shel! I'm so happy you are enjoying your next chapter and seem to have a true talent! Keep the pics coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the paint color for the bedside tables in the Master for Homearama?? LOVE THEM...saw them today on the tour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Mak, the paint on the bedside tables is Valspar's Jekyll Clubhouse Terra Cotta (rolls off the tongue - HA!).

    ReplyDelete